Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

CreaClip Long Layered Style Instructions & Review

This may seem like an odd thing to re-post here, but I thought about how frequently I got my hair cut when my girls were little.  It wasn't very often and my hair got very uneven and dried on the ends.  The CreaClip is a DIY at home hair cutting helper that will help anyone who can use a level and a pair of scissors clip their own and their loved ones hair.

Times are touch so spending upwards of $20-$50 (or more) every 6 weeks gets difficult.  The CreaClip is a very nice in between salon visits tool.   Whether you choose to cut your hair by yourself or have a friend help you the instructions and options are easy.  Check out my video for more :). To read my full review visit Casa Guanajuato Reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for deciding to leave a comment. Remember this is a family friendly blog so keep your shared thought PG. If you haven't already, please, follow me on Google Friend Connect or Reader, Facebook and Twitter. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...