Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trying to Test BlogLovin

In an effort to help my friend syndicate their blog to Facebook I've tried different methods like IFTTT (If This Then That) and Networked Blogs.  The way NB hijacked my links and traffic was not my cup of tea so though I still use the service I do not use it to syndicate to Facebook.  IFTTT works fairly well,  but it's a little slow.  The process isn't instant.  The 'recipes' as they are called update every 15 minutes.  So when I claimed this blog on BlogLovin I decided to try their syndication service to see how it works.  This is my test post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for deciding to leave a comment. Remember this is a family friendly blog so keep your shared thought PG. If you haven't already, please, follow me on Google Friend Connect or Reader, Facebook and Twitter. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...